This show features Shawn A. Barksdale, now CEO of Press 4 Time Tees. He is a powerful motivational speaker with a unique prospective on all topics he covers. Shawn spent 15 years in prison for armed robbery. He was released on January 26, 2016. Shawn is passionate about being a good man and father. Shawn’s daughter Ashya N. Barksdale is now a freshman at VCU University and maintains a 4.0 GPA. His relationship with her is now healthy and thriving.
Shawn will be having call-in guests during the pandemic and as soon as our society's health concerns are corralled he will have in-person guests. He will bring his show to many locations from faith based individuals, churches, restaurants, sporting venues, and more. about the topic they were brought on the show for.
Once your a confirmed guest, you will be contacted by our staff and we will schedule a pre-show interview to get to know you and fill you in on all the particulars and options available to you. Then we will schedule a recording date and time.
Call in guests are required to be in a quiet location, preferably with no echo, television, or radio on. You must have a strong cell phone signal to use your cell phone and be committed to 20 minutes of uninterrupted conversation. Please mute your notifications and ringer! Please speak clearly and refrain from profanity.
For pre-recorded audio submission by the proposed sponsor or business owner. You get a 30-second commercial in the middle of the podcast. You can submit a photo or flyer in jpeg 150dpi or better resolution for insertion during the commercial break. Call for pricing.
We create the 30-second spot from your data, i.e. name of the business, phone number, website, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube channels, products offered, and business hours. We will give you a custom voice over, royalty-free music, sound effects, and finished product. We will email you a link to the Podcast to download and one to listen to only so you can circulate it on your own social media pages. Call for pricing.
We need names, photos, contact phone number, social media links, website and brick, and mortar addresses if they have a physical location. We also need the proper spelling of and complete name to include any Jr., Sr., III, hyphenation i.e. Lucy Jones-Smith. If they use degrees in their title I need it exactly as they want it, i.e. Lucy Jones-Smith, PhD., Esq., BA, MA, etc..
Absolutely no refunds once the contract is signed and payment is rendered, no exceptions
· Guests must be available 10 minutes on the phone prior to recording time.
· You must sign electronically a release of the entire recording and any photos, flyers, or other digital property and or intellectual property you provide.
· No re-recordings of any show will be provided.
· Everything you say during the recording will be available for use by the show for audio publication on all multimedia platforms.
· Each show will be 10 minutes long.
· Guests will receive a copy on C.D. & link to the show’s YouTube Channel of their segment.
· Sponsors will be given a copy on C.D. & link to the show’s YouTube Channel of their segment.